- Cost of Living Crisis
- How to Support your Local Community
- Our Community Partners
- Together in Sussex
- The Environment
The Mothers' Union offer a range of services across the diocese:
- Mothers' Union Family Contact Centre at The Gateway Centre, 66-70 Lottbridge Drive, Hampden Park, Eastbourne, BN22 9PB. Accredited to the National Association of Child Contact Centres (NACCC) After a family break up, children can come to a safe and neutral place for supported contact with their non-resident parent, sibling or grandparent on the first and third Saturday of the month between 10.30am and 1.00pm. Service is free. Online self-referral: www.naccc-selfreferrals.org.uk
- Parenting: Diane Clack tel: 01243 551984. email: email@example.com. Diane has a list of Mothers' Union Parenting Facilitators in the East, Central and West of the Diocese.
- Ministry of Cake and Prisons: Ros Thunder tel: 01444 417103 email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers are going into the Neo-Natal and Special Care Baby Units in the Princess Royal Hospital, Haywards Heath and Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, to take savoury snacks and cakes for the parents and a listening ear. Work is spreading to Worthing and Hastings' Hospitals.
- Volunteers at Ford and Lewes provide for visiting children and enhance their interaction with their fathers through craft, toys and games.
To find out more about Mothers' Union members and their Branches please visit their website: www.chichestermu.org
Visit https://www.mothersunion.org/ for more information.