Personal and Family Life
Vocational and Ministerial
A list of advisers and people who may be able to help
Click or tap an email link below to send an email. All diocesan email addresses follow the convention firstname.lastname @chichester.anglican.org (no spaces)
- Colin Perkins - Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor - Tel: 01273 425 792 / 07500 771 210
- Victoria Martin - Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor - Tel: 07384 257882
- Morag Keane - Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor - Tel: 07881 580 310
- Helen Irving - Independent Sexual and Domestic Violence Adviser provides emotional and practical support to those who have experienced abuse - Tel: 01273 421 021 extn 151 or 07825 235 872
- Contact CMD Administrator Ruth McBrien here in the first instance to discuss training needs or financial support for counselling.
- Rebecca Swyer is the Director for Apostolic Life and oversees Curates' training.
Retired or soon-to-retire clergy
- Jonathan Prichard coordinates support to retired clergy in the diocese.
- Ann Waizeneker is the Dean of Women’s Ministry - Tel: 01273 965 303
Spirituality and prayer
- Kate Woodgate - Secretary for Spiritual Direction.