Diocese of Chichester


Fees, Expenses and other Payments

Chichester Diocese conforms to the guidelines issued by the National Church. The diocesan website gives information about the diocesan fees policy, https://www.chichester.anglican.org/retired-clergy-expenses/

It is the PCC’s responsibility to pay 80% of the CDBF portion of the fee locally to the retired clergy (with PTO), and to remit to the CDBF the remaining 20% of that portion. No clergy person is allowed to take services without the appropriate permission/license or authorisation. It is essential that these procedures are followed so that the CDBF can meet its audit and other legal obligations.

Related Resources