- prayerful and faithful to the teaching of the Bible and open to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- open to the diversity of worship offered, traditional and innovative, and values the gift of Holy Communion as intrinsic to this.
- pastoral and able to respond graciously to people, showing the love and compassion of Christ.
- visionary and prophetic, gifted in collaborative leadership
- experienced in developing fruitful intergenerational ministry
- insightful and discerning of the needs of the communities we serve
- a generous, prayerful and hospitable church family with a keenness to reach out in love and service to the wider community
- a rich diversity of worship across the parishes
- committed volunteers and ministry team
- a rapidly growing and developing community
- a four bedroom Rectory
- a collaborative Deanery within the Diocese of Chichester, where our vision is ‘to know, love and follow Jesus.’
Priest in Charge of the Benefice of Lyminster and Wick
The Bishop of Chichester seeks to appoint a Priest in Charge for All Saints’, Wick, and St Mary Magdalene, Lyminster, who will offer an evangelistic, pastoral and liturgical ministry, as we seek to know, love and follow Jesus.
These two parishes are situated in the Deanery of Arundel and Bognor, north of Littlehampton and close to Arundel.
We are praying for a minister who is:
For an informal conversation please contact the Ven Luke Irvine-Capel, SSC, Archdeacon of Chichester: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply or view the parish profile, please follow the link to Pathways here:
Closing date: 12.00 noon, 24 November 2023
Interview date: 13/14 December 2023
An Enhanced Level DBS check will be required for this post.