Church House, Hove is closed until further notice. The staff of church house are available via email and will respond to any questions you may have.
- Safeguarding update was sent out here with advice on abuse in domestic settings here
- Ad clerum issued on 1st July
- Guidance for re-opening children and youth work and using Zoom with youth groups
- Safeguarding Advice, including guidance on how to help others safely and guidance for the safe use of video-calling with young people here and more general advice on safeguarding in the current circumstances here
- Advice on finance and governance, covering issues relating to finance, staff, parsonage properties, APCMs, PCC and other meetings and archdeacons’ visitations here
- Meeting our new deacons online
- For those of you who can not return to church and are not pre-recording, you can view the Diocasan Sunday service here
- More resources are available below and from the menu on the left, including guidance on video and audio options for services, sermons and homilies, covering both technical issues and copyright issues for music.
- If you have any query regarding advice for churches, please email The Revd Rob Dillingham at email@example.com. He will respond as soon as he can, or forward your query to someone else you can help. If you are unable to use email, please call him on 01273 425 019.
- Any change to public health advice will be published on the government website here first.
- The situation is changing frequently and any updates will be communicated to parishes and schools and will appear on this website.
All Guidance from the Church of England can be found here. This includes any new information from the Archbishops and Bishops, and it includes regularly updated FAQs and guidance documents.
Keep us, good Lord,
under the shadow of your mercy.
Sustain and support the anxious,
be with those who care for the sick,
and lift up all who are brought low;
that we may find comfort
knowing that nothing can separate us from your love
in Christ Jesus our Lord.