Diocese of Chichester

PCC Insurance

Most PCCs need insurance for church buildings, church contents and public liability. These items are usually included in a PCC insurance policy. Depending upon circumstances a PCC may also need insurance for employers liability, building works, church halls, church owned houses, etc. Parish insurance is currently provided by Ecclesiastical Insurance and is subject to a discount negotiated centrally by the diocese. The PCC can look at other insurers for other types of insurance. Parish Buying has provided a helpful comparative guide to choosing the right insurer for your PCC.