Parish Nurse for Broadfield
8hrs a week (£18 per hour)
• Have Christian faith
• Believe in holistic nursing
• Love working with and supporting people
Then we have a new and exciting post for you.
CtL Broadfield Anglican church is currently looking for a dedicated Christian Registered Nurse for 8hrs a week (£18 per hour). This is a new post for a Christian nurse to integrate the physical, psychological, emotional, mental, spiritual and social health within Broadfield. If you are interested in this post please contact the Vicar of Broadfield for further information. Essential requirements:
• To be a Registered Nurse – current NMC registration
• To be a worshipping member of a Christian church
• To be comfortable and willing to pray with and for others when appropriate.
• To have a good standard of clinical expertise
• To have good interpersonal skills and motivate others
• Good communication skills (spoken & written)
• To have I.T. skills
• A knowledge of the Nursing & Midwifery Council Code of Professional Conduct
• To have a knowledge of Clinical Governance and its implications
• An understanding of the purpose and value of Clinical Supervision and support of staff
• An ability to work with a range of different volunteers.
• To attend Parish Nursing UK course
Application closes on 3 July 2016
For more information and application form please contact the Vicar of Broadfield: Rev Howard Schnaar 01293 530 339 email@example.com
The Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9 part 1(1-3) applies to this post. The post is restricted to practising Christians.
Organist and Director of Music required for Holy Trinity Church, Cuckfield, West Sussex
We are keen to appoint an experienced musician to lead and develop the music in our beautiful church, set within a vibrant community. Our adult four-part choir of nearly twenty members is keen to increase its repertoire and there is also great scope to encourage young people within the musical life of the church.
There are two sung acts of worship each Sunday and sung worship on major festivals, plus a baptism service once a month. Deputies are available.
The organ is a two manual Walker (tracker) from the 1880s, rebuilt and enlarged by the same firm in the 1970s. It is versatile and in good condition.
The attractive salary is augmented by substantial wedding fees (18 in 2015) plus funerals and special services.
Enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Application forms from the Parish Secretary: Gill Squires, The Old School, Church Street, Cuckfield RH17 5JZ Tel: 01444 456461 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cuckfield is just over two miles from Haywards Heath Railway Station
Full time Youth Minister.
Bishop Hannington Church is a conservative evangelical Anglican Church in Hove. We are seeking to appoint a full time Youth Minister to continue to grow and develop the youth ministry within our Church.
The successful candidate will be:
• A committed classical evangelical Christian wanting to serve the Lord to fulfil the Bishop Hannington Church vision to make Disciples of Christ in Brighton & Hove and for the World
• A person who has a love for young people and a desire for them to grow as Christians
• A person able to teach and apply the Bible
• A person able to naturally lead and influence young people • A strong team player able to work with the rest of the staff team and church members
And have these qualities:
• A good knowledge of the Bible (Theological training desirable)
• Experience of leading youth work in a church (voluntary or employed)
• Currently actively involved in the life of a church
• A good communicator with a good track record of good communication skills with all ages
• Able to organise and co-ordinate the youth work and support and train voluntary leaders
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th July 2016. Interviews: Tuesday 26th July 2016
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this appointment.
For a full Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form please contact: David Docherty, Operations Manager, Bishop Hannington Church, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7NH. Tel: 01273 732965 Email: email@example.com
Could you make a real difference to the lives of homeless young people?
At YMCA DownsLink group we are looking for volunteer chaplains to support our housing projects in Brighton and Hove, Worthing, Crawley, Horsham and Guildford. We house homeless young people under the age of 25. Our work is challenging but our projects are inspiring places where young people can get support and encouragement to turn their lives around.
Could you be a volunteer chaplain and add real value to the work we do? We are looking for people of faith who are kind, good listeners, non-judgemental and with a sense of humour. You would work in a small team, and have some training and support. Our chaplaincy services are new to most (but not all) of our housing projects and will be fairly informal.
We would ask for an initial commitment of one midweek evening (or daytime) every 2-3 weeks for a year.
Interested? Ring or email Lucy McGrath, Lead Chaplain 01273 222563 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Choir Leader/Organist for St Mary’s Walberton near Arundel
St Mary’s Walberton has a choir of 15 people with a usual attendance of 10 people on a Sunday we are in need of a choir leader and organist. We have a number of supporting organists who can cover absences, and Sunday evenings as necessary.
Main duties: • supporting the choir led weekly 9am Traditional service three times a months with a more informal Family Service once a month at 10.30am for which we might develop a children’s choir. • playing at the 6pm evening service as you are able. • playing at the major festivals sometimes in the evening at Rogation and Harvest and Christmas • Leading our weekly choir practice on a Friday evening Remuneration
The PCC has agreed to pay the RSCM rate for a Category B church which is £2,275 of an amateur musician and £3,400 for a professional musician/music teacher. These may be negotiable depending on previous salary and experience and the number of services. We would expect to use the RSCM contract as the basis for terms and conditions.
There are also handful of weddings and funerals each year where the organist charges the RSCM rate presently £76. These could be covered by others if necessary.
This post will require a DBS check at enhanced level.
Further details: Contact Rev Tim Ward on 01243 551488 or email@example.com