Parish Nurse for Broadfield
8hrs a week (£18 per hour)
• Have Christian faith
• Believe in holistic nursing
• Love working with and supporting people
Then we have a new and exciting post for you.
CtL Broadfield Anglican church is currently looking for a dedicated Christian Registered Nurse for 8hrs a week (£18 per hour). This is a new post for a Christian nurse to integrate the physical, psychological, emotional, mental, spiritual and social health within Broadfield. If you are interested in this post please contact the Vicar of Broadfield for further information. Essential requirements:
• To be a Registered Nurse – current NMC registration
• To be a worshipping member of a Christian church
• To be comfortable and willing to pray with and for others when appropriate.
• To have a good standard of clinical expertise
• To have good interpersonal skills and motivate others
• Good communication skills (spoken & written)
• To have I.T. skills
• A knowledge of the Nursing & Midwifery Council Code of Professional Conduct
• To have a knowledge of Clinical Governance and its implications
• An understanding of the purpose and value of Clinical Supervision and support of staff
• An ability to work with a range of different volunteers.
• To attend Parish Nursing UK course
Application closes on 3 July 2016
For more information and application form please contact the Vicar of Broadfield: Rev Howard Schnaar 01293 530 339 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9 part 1(1-3) applies to this post. The post is restricted to practising Christians.
Organist and Director of Music required for Holy Trinity Church, Cuckfield, West Sussex
We are keen to appoint an experienced musician to lead and develop the music in our beautiful church, set within a vibrant community. Our adult four-part choir of nearly twenty members is keen to increase its repertoire and there is also great scope to encourage young people within the musical life of the church.
There are two sung acts of worship each Sunday and sung worship on major festivals, plus a baptism service once a month. Deputies are available.
The organ is a two manual Walker (tracker) from the 1880s, rebuilt and enlarged by the same firm in the 1970s. It is versatile and in good condition.
The attractive salary is augmented by substantial wedding fees (18 in 2015) plus funerals and special services.
Enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Application forms from the Parish Secretary: Gill Squires, The Old School, Church Street, Cuckfield RH17 5JZ Tel: 01444 456461 Email: email@example.com
Cuckfield is just over two miles from Haywards Heath Railway Station
Full time Youth Minister.
Bishop Hannington Church is a conservative evangelical Anglican Church in Hove. We are seeking to appoint a full time Youth Minister to continue to grow and develop the youth ministry within our Church.
The successful candidate will be:
• A committed classical evangelical Christian wanting to serve the Lord to fulfil the Bishop Hannington Church vision to make Disciples of Christ in Brighton & Hove and for the World
• A person who has a love for young people and a desire for them to grow as Christians
• A person able to teach and apply the Bible
• A person able to naturally lead and influence young people • A strong team player able to work with the rest of the staff team and church members
And have these qualities:
• A good knowledge of the Bible (Theological training desirable)
• Experience of leading youth work in a church (voluntary or employed)
• Currently actively involved in the life of a church
• A good communicator with a good track record of good communication skills with all ages
• Able to organise and co-ordinate the youth work and support and train voluntary leaders
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th July 2016. Interviews: Tuesday 26th July 2016
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this appointment.
For a full Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form please contact: David Docherty, Operations Manager, Bishop Hannington Church, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7NH. Tel: 01273 732965 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you make a real difference to the lives of homeless young people?
At YMCA DownsLink group we are looking for volunteer chaplains to support our housing projects in Brighton and Hove, Worthing, Crawley, Horsham and Guildford. We house homeless young people under the age of 25. Our work is challenging but our projects are inspiring places where young people can get support and encouragement to turn their lives around.
Could you be a volunteer chaplain and add real value to the work we do? We are looking for people of faith who are kind, good listeners, non-judgemental and with a sense of humour. You would work in a small team, and have some training and support. Our chaplaincy services are new to most (but not all) of our housing projects and will be fairly informal.
We would ask for an initial commitment of one midweek evening (or daytime) every 2-3 weeks for a year.
Interested? Ring or email Lucy McGrath, Lead Chaplain 01273 222563 or email@example.com
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the development of a new Benefice with three churches in a beautiful rural area centred on a small town and two villages.
We can offer you:
• Three committed and active congregations with a variety of styles of worship
• Two parishes working in harmony to create the new benefice
• Productive relationships with local organisations, our church school and an active Churches Together association.
• A purpose-built four bedroomed detached house with study and garage near to church and shops.
See our website for more detail:- www.strichardheathfield.org.uk
With God’s guidance we hope to find:
• A man or woman who respects the traditional Eucharistic and liturgical traditions of the three churches based on prayerful and sound biblical teaching, whilst developing different ways of worship and sharing the Gospel with people of all ages
• Who has energy, humour, listening and leadership skills to make our new Benefice work for the benefit of the whole community
• Who values lay ministry in its many forms, and respects and encourages the different gifts that old and young bring to our congregations
For full details and an informal discussion, contact the Acting Archdeacon of Hastings, Dr Edward Bryant, 01424 853687 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications to be sent to the Bishop of Chichester at The Palace, Canon Lane, Chichester PO19 1PY or email@example.com
Enhanced DBS disclosure required Closing date: TBA Interview date: T