- has a passion for preaching the Gospel
- will champion prayer, personally and corporately
- has a desire to see church growth
- will engage with the local community, both churched and unchurched
- will build on the existing strong relationship with our Primary School
- will help us re-establish fellowship with members of the village who attend church elsewhere as well as maintain close ties with our Deanery churches.
Rector, St Mary’s Church Northiam, East Sussex
An enthusiastic leader is wanted as incumbent (0.5) for this single benefice evangelical parish church in the historic village of Northiam. Bible based teaching, together with a strong pastoral ministry are essential.
Northiam offers a beautiful location, an active and engaged village community and a welcoming, committed church fellowship. The Rectory is a 5 bedroom, modern detached home in the centre of the village.
Our Vision at St Mary's is to be:
A Worshipping Community
A Growing Community
A Loving Community
An Outreaching Community
We are looking for someone who, fired by the Spirit:
We hope you can bring enthusiasm, energy and ideas to help us share God's love with our neighbours and bring them into a relationship with Him.
More information and the application pack are available from the CPAS website at https://www.cpas.org.uk/node/1492
The Diocese of Chichester is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. Our full safeguarding policy can be found on our website: https://safeguarding.chichester.anglican.org/policies/
All appointments are subject to acceptable pre-appointment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check.