- Enjoy village life and be willing to play a significant role in a substantial village community
- Form pastoral and missional connections with different community groups
- Lead and develop worship that has depth and vibrancy
- Take time to get to know and love people
- Nurture faith creatively
- Deepen their own life of faith and love of prayer though joining this worshipping community.
- Allow the gifts of others to flourish.
Incumbent of the Parish of Ringmer
A single parish benefice in a village of 6000 souls in the glorious Sussex countryside.
St Mary’s is a lively and well supported church family. Good progress has been made towards the development of a vision for the church’s future. The beautiful and well-maintained church building is at the heart of the village and a great asset for mission and ministry. This post represents a wonderful opportunity for a priest, female or male, who feels called to
For an informal conversation, phone the archdeacon, Martin Lloyd Williams on 07305 412784
For application material contact Marc Sacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications – 7th June
Interviews – 28th June