The Bishop of Chichester seeks to appoint a Vicar to this parish.
- Supportive and welcoming congregation in an expanding village of over 5,000 people
- Enthusiastic, hardworking leadership team.
- A strong sense of community within the village
- ‘Parish Hub’ a modern building completed in 2015 with own administrators & caretaker
- Parish administrator, assistant administrator, verger & organists, churchyard groundsman.
- A large 4 bedroom detached vicarage.
- Excellent transport links (Gatwick, Crawley and East Grinstead)
- C of E Junior School in the village and Secondary School in Crawley
We are praying for a Priest who is:
- A confident, energetic leader. Willing to work collaboratively.
- Experienced at growing churches and enthusing others.
- Has an inclusive approach to the pastoral needs of all ages.
- Willing to have a high profile in the village by maximising pastoral care.
Application Form and Parish Profile available from:
The Ven Fiona Windsor, The Archdeacon of Horsham ,
20 Langley Lane, Ifield, Crawley RH11 0NA
- Parish_of_Copthorne_West_Sussex_2017.pdf (2.8 MB)