Title: Youth and Worship Pastor
Hours: Full Time
An exciting opportunity to join our team! St Mary’s Broadwater are looking for an experienced and dynamic youth and worship pastor to continue to lead and have oversight of our youth ministry (11-18s) as well as the worship ministry.
We are seeking an individual who has a heart for pastoring, discipling, teaching young people and encouraging them to flourish in their faith. St Mary’s Broadwater is entering a key and exciting time in our church journey as we look to reach out to our town in new ways. Our ministry to children and young people is vibrant and flourishing and we have a strong and developing worship team.
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic, and gifted person to join our team as we make plans to make Jesus known across our town and we work out together what it is to Love In, Love Out, and Love Up.
For further details including job description and application form please contact Bethany Hayes: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9.00am, Monday 8th October Interviews to take place w/c 8th October 2018’
East Blatchington and Bishopstone
Situated between the glorious South Downs and close to the stunning Sussex coast, East Blatchington, in the town of Seaford, and the picturesque village of Bishoptone, are looking for a prayerful, inspirational and innovative incumbent.
The next parish priest will be
- In the catholic tradition
- Able to manage cultural change
- Willing to build on good school links
- Sensitive in the necessary renewal of missional life
- Skilled liturgically
- Outward looking and determined
- Happy to work with very committed lay colleagues
Both churches are wonderful Norman buildings and are in good condition. Mission is the priority.
The vicarage is a good modern house next to St Peter’s, East Blatchington.
The incumbent will have a house-for-duty colleague who is based in Bishopstone.
For an informal conversation, contact the Ven Martin Lloyd Williams on 01273 425691 or 07732 676273
Application packs available from Marc Sacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date, 18th October 2018
Interviews on 2nd November 2018
Continuing Ministerial Development Officer Diocese of Chichester and Priest-in-Charge of St John the Baptist, Hove
The Bishop of Chichester is seeking to appoint an experienced priest to be half-time CMD Officer for the clergy of the diocese and half-time parish priest of St John the Baptist, Hove.
A wonderful opportunity to minister in a lovely part of England. The role of CMD officer involves
- Working with a committed team in the Diocesan Department for Apostolic Life;
- Supporting clergy as they develop throughout their ministry, and enabling them to deliver Diocesan Strategy;
- Working with the Bishop’s staff to develop appropriate resources and training for clergy;
- Helping the Diocese theologically reflect and respond to the demands, challenges and opportunities for ministry in Sussex today;
- Helping to enable the Diocese become more fruitful in mission.
St John the Baptist, Hove is looking for a priest who
- Will have strong pastoral gifts
- Will enjoy working in a church which enjoys a glorious situation in Palmeira Square, Hove, close to the sea front;
- Is comfortable in a central church tradition;
- Enjoys working with gifted and committed lay people;
- Likes a creative culture
- Can develop the use social media
- Is a stimulating communicator
A very attractive modern town house is available within walking distance of the beach and the church.
Applications by 8th November 2018
Interviews on 20th November 2018
Application packs available from Marc Sacher – email@example.com
For an informal conversation,
contact Ven Martin Lloyd Williams regarding St John’s – 01273 425691/07732 676273, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding the CMD officer, contact Revd Rob Dillingham - 01273 421021, email@example.com.