The Bishop of Chichester seeks to appoint a Vicar to this parish.
- Supportive and welcoming congregation in an expanding village of over 5,000 people
- Enthusiastic, hardworking leadership team.
- A strong sense of community within the village
- ‘Parish Hub’ a modern building completed in 2015 with own administrators & caretaker
- Parish administrator, assistant administrator, verger & organists, churchyard groundsman.
- A large 4 bedroom detached vicarage.
- Excellent transport links (Gatwick, Crawley and East Grinstead)
- C of E Junior School in the village and Secondary School in Crawley
We are praying for a Priest who is:
- A confident, energetic leader. Willing to work collaboratively.
- Experienced at growing churches and enthusing others.
- Has an inclusive approach to the pastoral needs of all ages.
- Willing to have a high profile in the village by maximising pastoral care.
Application Form and Parish Profile available from:
The Ven Fiona Windsor, The Archdeacon of Horsham ,
20 Langley Lane, Ifield, Crawley RH11 0NA
The Diocese of Chichester Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a Headteacher to the Trust to lead Central CE Academy, Chichester from Easter 2018. We need a resilient, dynamic, innovative practitioner with proven experience of rapid school improvement who will take full advantage of the freedoms an academy can offer in journeying towards educational excellence.
Fully supported by the Trust, the candidate will provide robust strategic leadership and direction in ensuring a child-centred approach to education that enables continuous progressive improvement for all pupils' learning. Fostering confidence, ambition and motivation in staff, the candidate will promote and deliver a positive exciting and relevant learning experience for pupils, where teaching and learning will be consistently good.
Central is a junior academy situated within 5 minutes' walk of the thriving historic city centre and cathedral. As a distinctive Christian academy, DCAT have aspirations for it to be the junior school of choice, striving for excellence and rooted in the life of the city and diocese.
We welcome visits to the academy. Tel: 01273 425001 or email: email@example.com. To find out more please visit our website where you can download an information pack and application form. http://www.dcat.academy/
Safeguarding:- The Diocese of Chichester Academy Trust and Central CE Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. New members of staff will be required to apply for Disclosure Service certification as part of the School’s staff recruitment process.
Parish of Pevensey, St Nicolas, in the Diocese of Chichester
Post of Choir Director and Organist, St Nicolas Pevensey
If you could play our 2 manual 1960 Wood Wordsworth organ on Sunday morning for the 11am traditional Sung Eucharist BCP then we would love to hear from you. We are a small parish church near Eastbourne, with a great tradition of music-making, a robed choir and a wonderful acoustic. Could you be the person to help our new vicar enhance the musical life of our church? Remuneration in line with RSCM guidelines plus weddings and funerals.
A job-share arrangement eg 2 Sundays per month would also be considered.
Hours of work: Full time Teachers' Hours
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Noon, Monday 5 Marth 2018
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 7 March 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 31 March – Wednesday 14 March 2018
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
Direct line: 01223-907-973
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
About the Role
Do you have the vision, effective leadership qualities and the essential people skills to be an motivating leader? Would you welcome the opportunity to promote creative partnerships and collaborative working with other local schools? The Board of Governors at St John’s Meads are looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Headteacher to build on recent achievements and bring their own fresh ideas to take the school forward. Our new Headteacher should have a proven track record of effective leadership, raising standards and successful school improvement and should also promote excellence, equality and high expectations for all. Our school is a popular, oversubscribed, one-form entry, Voluntary Aided Primary School situated in Meads village, on the western edge of Eastbourne where the South Downs National Park meets the sea. In June 2016, OFSTED rated the school as good and at the recent SIAMS inspection in April 2017 it was rated Outstanding. There is a strong Christian ethos evidenced through our ‘Rainbow Vision’ which underpins our caring and inclusive environment, where children are happy, safe and secure and thrive in everything they do.
Our new Headteacher will have:
- The best interests of the children at the heart of all their decisions.
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- The ability to build on success and manage change.
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire the staff team.
- The ability to form excellent relationships with children, parents, staff, governors, and local community.
- Empathy, good humour and resilience.
- A genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of the school .
In return we can offer you:
- A caring community of children who are courteous, welcoming, enthusiastic, eager to learn and proud of their school.
- A staff team who are keen to continue the development of their skills and competencies.
- Supportive parents who assist across the school through volunteering and raising funds.
- Experienced and supportive governors who are committed to excellence and school improvement.
- A place where Christian values are embedded in school practice.
- Strong links with our local Church and Diocese.
- A fantastic location near the sea and the South Downs with opportunities for beach and forest schools.
Please see our short video for a glimpse of our school community and the qualities we’re looking for in our new Headteacher: youtu.be/CNlUzBAYGMg You are encouraged and warmly invited to visit St John’s Meads Primary School, prior to submitting an application. The Chair of Governors would be delighted to meet you and show you round so that you can see the school in action and have an opportunity to ask any questions.
For further information or to arrange a school visit, please contact Kate Wright by email or Academicis on: T: 01223-907-973 M: 07901 585 959 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
A full detail of the post can be found here.
Position: Full Time
Salary range, dependent on experience: £22k–25k
Application forms should be sent to:
Mrs Philly Pearson-Miles